The WESTERN CONFERENCE currently consists of twenty-six churches and four church plants, with an average weekend attendance of 7,500. Twenty-four churches located in Montana, four in North Dakota and three in Wyoming. Our Conference office is located in Billings, Montana.
We are passionate about embracing God's heart in reaching lost people and developing healthy life-giving churches (and pastors).
We believe greater Kingdom work can be accomplished working together than independently. As a Conference, we exist for the benefit of the local church. We have three major areas of concern and provide resources accordingly.
We have ten churches with multiple staff. Three churches have three services and five churches have two services each weekend. We have small churches, mid-size churches and large churches located in rural areas, small towns and large cities. These churches are served by forty-five full-time pastors, eight part-time pastors and supported by a host of full-time and part-time secretaries and dedicated lay people who by the Spirit's anointing make Kingdom things happen!
To know more about our beliefs and church polity call our office.
"A KINGDOM Transforming DNA for Tomorrow's Church"
The Western Conference in its vision and mission exists for the purpose of assisting the local church in accomplishing its God given potential of Kingdom expansion.
Our vision in the Western Conference is to have healthy, live-giving, prevailing and multiplying pastors and churches.
The Western Conference has as its mission a passion of raising up Kingdom minded ambassadors who are:
1) Desperate to know the heart of God.
2) Dedicated in “equipping the Saints” for the work of ministry.
3) Determined to reach the lost in our post-modern culture.
1) Healthy life-giving churches. All churches, new and established, constantly need to evaluate their health based on Scriptural Principles. Congregational diagnosis, community analysis, and continued vision casting are vitally important for the life of the church.
2) Healthy life-giving pastors and leadership teams. Individuals who know the heart of God, know what to do and are willing to do it at all costs.
3) Multiplication: Establishing a multiplication mindset (DNA) with all new Church plants and established Churches.
4) Mentoring: This includes - A) Proper assessment of all individuals involved in ministry on the local and conference level. B) Strategic coaching of church planters, as well as redeveloping and restart churches. C) The continual training/equipping of all ministry personnel.
Our purpose, vision, mission and values should motivate us in truly becoming a multiplying Conference for the Glory of God!