The WESTERN CONFERENCE exists to serve and support the Local Church and its Pastors and Leaders.
We do this through:
- Assisting and Funding OUTREACH efforts in the Church, both locally and globally.
- Assisting and Funding DISCIPLESHIP efforts in the Local Church.
- Helping Churches assess and process their CHURCH HEALTH and make meaningful changes for effective ministry.
- Providing Resources and Guidance to Pastors and Churches to support PASTORAL HEALTH.
- Coordinating efforts to find people, money, and places in order to PLANT CHURCHES and see the Kingdom of God expand into every area in our region.
- CONNECTING Pastors and Leaders to others in their arenas of ministry.
- Providing a clear and concise pathway to CREDENTIAL Pastors and Leaders for the work of ministry.
The Western Conference currently consists of thirty churches and several affiliated ministries, serving over 8,500+ people across Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota and Wyoming.
We have small churches, mid-size churches and large churches located in rural areas, small towns, and large cities. These churches are served by 108 pastors and are supported by a host of full-time and part-time administrative staff and dedicated lay people who by the Spirit's anointing make Kingdom things happen!